Saturday, April 7, 2012

19 weeks


It's cold. Last night there was a HUGE rainstorm. I was up with the boys for a bit. Jude was so funny. I lay down with him for a bit and we talked about the "fundas" {thunder}.
Some things Jude said,
Mom! The fundas is getting away! Pank {spank} them! 
I think the birds can handle the fundas. They have knives. They can CUT the fundas into pieces.
Jesus is with us. 
I think Lightning McQueen can handle the funda.


There were a few other things which I can't remember now that I'm more awake.

I didn't feel the baby moving yesterday so I drank some OJ before Jamie and I sat down to watch an episode of Community after putting the boys to bed and waited. Sure enough, small little movements.
But then later that night I didn't feel like sleeping so I stayed up and read and surfed the interwebs for a bit. Then finally felt tired around midnight. And then the baby started kicking up a storm. I could picture it in a teeny, tiny karate uniform doing chops and kicks to my uterus.

Also? These are my only pair of skinny jeans. I've resigned myself to using the elastic band through the button hole. I can still button them, it's just too much pressure right now, though.

This is the week we find out - boy or girl! Exciting!!!

**FYI this blog is no longer private so if you're like my sister or husband, you can now subscribe to this blog via your blog reader. 

3 comments:

  1. Haha good thing I read the small print :) Also WOWZAHS so you are now my official role model when it comes to being a pregnant fashionista. Lovin the hipster/boho/summer lovin-fresh looks!!! Also laughed out loud at the Jude quotes, keep those coming this kid is priceless haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'fundas' is pretty appropriate, given this blog :) What a funny child! Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heeheehee Jude's comments always make me laugh. your belly looks great! your complexion is great! and skinny jeans so far in?! way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!