Thursday, February 16, 2012

food

My appetite has been all over the place. Mostly I'm just hungry. But usually {around dinner time} I'm starving but then once dinner is on my plate or in my bowl, I'm just     not. And then give me about 15 minutes post-dinner and I'm hungry again.
So annoying.
The other day Noah asked me,
Mom? Where does your food go?
It took me a second to realize where that question was coming from and then I understood that because we say "baby Mater is in Mommy's tummy" and that's where food goes, well then are there rice and beans dropping onto baby Mater's head at dinner time?
I thought for a second and then just explained that Mommy's tummy gets pushed up and there's a part for the food to go into and there's a part for the baby to be in.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!