Monday, February 27, 2012

sugar, sugar, sugar

As in past pregnancies, I am craving sugar. Candy. Chocolate. All of the above.
In general I have a sweet tooth, but pregnancy has always amped it up for me.
One night when the power was off, I started listing off all my favourite Easter and seasonal candies. Then I actually made a list.
Here it is:
- the giant jellybeans with the marshmallow-type centers
- Cadbury mini eggs {of course!}
- anything Reece's Peanut Butter cup
- the malt/Robin's eggs
- Peeps {but they have to be stale}
- Conversation Hearts {V-day}
- really good jelly beans

sigh. I love candy. Now excuse me while I eat the Smarties White Chocolate Bar that Jamie brought home for me.

2 comments:

  1. This was probably the worst entry for me to read today hahaha! I'm at school without food and trying not to buy everything in the vending machines haha! The giant marshmellow candy eggs got me big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the total opposite. Pregnancy makes me lose my sweet tooth altogether. I like sour & salty when pregnant, which generally I don't love. I had a hot cocoa tonight with Darren & regretted it half way through.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!