Saturday, July 7, 2012

32 weeks


My sweet and talented friend Beth took some maternity shots for me on Thursday. They all turned out oh-so-lovely. Except for the little black dot that is not on my lens, but actually inside my camera and appears on every.single.picture {and which we lovingly referred to as the "traveling mole" when it appeared on my face}, I love them all!
I figured I would use one for my bump pic this week.

I'm feeling pretty good. I have braxton hicks many times a week now and lots and lots of movement which is quite good although can be quite sudden and jumpy.

I got a ton of baby clothes from my sweet friend Aletha last weekend {on Canada Day} and sorted through them all into sizes. I'm dying to start rearranging the room and I may start rearranging furniture after Beth leaves. And by "I", I mean probably James taking a part the bunk beds at the very least and moving them up into the "party house". I'll probably use my nesting energy to clean up and clean out the "party house" for when Jamie's family arrives - on the 24th! So soon!

Only 8 more days until Jamie returns from the Philippines, but it seems like he's have a really good time there. Wish I could be there with him...perhaps Jamie and I will have to have an overnight getaway when his family is here. Maybe?

We're about to head out in a bit to MishMash even though it's a cool, cloudy day. I need to get me some bagels, tortilla chips and possibly an avocado or two to make some guacamole.

*oh and an assortment of the pictures that Beth took can be found here.

**so I weighed myself today hesitantly. still only at 11lbs gained! hoorah! but perhaps now is the time i should lay off the brownies and reece's pb cups, eh?

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mel! Beth did such a great job. And I did feel pretty. :)

      Delete
  2. So beautiful!!! Beth did a wonderful job, you (and bump) look great in every picture. I can NOT believe this is Week 32...

    Oh, and I didn't notice the travelling mole, and had to look for it... I could only really see it in this picture, so don't worry! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I edited them out. It was QUITE noticeable when it showed up on my face. :) Gotta love PicMonkey!

      Delete
  3. ArG! I just LOVE those photos of you. you look so lovely V. Just really really sweet. Can't wait to see what baby B looks like!!! Glad you had a good time visiting with Beth - helps to break up the time of Jamie being gone I'm sure. Happy nesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!