Saturday, July 14, 2012

thirtyTHREE


So I splurged a bit and bought this dress at MishMash last weekend. I love it. I've been looking for a dress similar to this and it's ridiculously comfy. So after looking at it last Saturday, I went back on Sunday and tried it on. I loved it. And I hope I'll be able to wear it post-baby as well!

Lots of movement but still not any weight gain since last week. I'm hoping this means a smaller baby than at least Jude {9lbs12oz!}.

I cannot believe I'm 33 weeks pregnant! That means only about 6 or 7 weeks left {I'm giving myself a week overdue and hoping that he won't go any later than that.}! That's crazy.

This morning we got a money transfer from Jamie's grandparents with birthday money for Jude's birthday and Baby B's. I think with B's money we'll buy some sort of comfy chair to put in our room for me to nurse him in. As long as it's comfy, I don't mind if it rocks or not. 


So this week I'm hoping we'll get the "party house" painted and some furniture moved around as well as setting up the house for guests. And last night I couldn't sleep as I was thinking about a bajillion things so I made a list of {among other things} things I'd like to get for the party house {ie. garbage bins, night tables, book shelf of some sort, maybe some sort of pretty decor to hang up, etc.}. And with Jamie home tomorrow {hurrah!} we really only have a week together before his family arrives and after they leave we'll likely have a week or two to get things ready for when Nick & Lisa arrive back in country. 
Before we know it, the wee babe will be here, my brother and his girlfriend will be visiting and then my parents will be here for a month!

Time is just a-flyin' by!

5 comments:

  1. Another photo update!!! I LOOOOOVE you in that dress. Your butt is TEENY. Can i say that on this blog?? Happy nesting! And happy decorating! It sounds quite interesting to be decorating in a foreign country, though I'm sure it too comes with its own challenges. I cannot believe you guys will have another baby so so soon. It feels like a month ago you were emailing me to say you were expecting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tam! You can always say my butt is teeny. :) It's probably the one part of me that IS! :D
      I know. I can't believe I've got like 7 weeks left. Insane.
      Miss you, girl. xo

      Delete
    2. HAHA I was totally going to make the butt comment but I see Tamsin beat me to it. Gorgeous sis! I love that dress and the colour on you! reow reow!

      Delete
  2. You look smoking hot. SMOKING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, you'll definitely be able to wear it post baby!! but you do look great in it now! Glad you can get some stuff done now that Jamie's home... it's all fun and good! love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!