Thursday, March 1, 2012

dreams and other bits of randomness

My skin {mainly my forehead} has been breaking out - big time. At least for me. Makes me wonder if there's a wee little girl growing inside me as I had lovely skin when I was pregnant with both the boys. They do say every pregnancy is different, no matter the gender, so it's just a pondering at this point.

Noah's moved from baby Mater to baby Magic and now to baby Izzy {after a character from Jack and the Neverland Pirates}. I must say that I'm not opposed to the name Isabelle/Isobel and the nickname being Izzy, but for now...we'll see.

And my dreams have picked up on the vividness and frequency. I blogged about one of them the other day on my Strickly Speaking blog and then last night I had another dream I was in Canada with my Mom and Sister at Stone Road Mall in Guelph buying a wedding present for a guy from our church in Toronto who was married last summer, if I recall {I was not invited to said wedding in real life}. Anyway, so I'm wandering around Home Outfitters trying to find something cool to give. I suggested to my Mom that she do a "games night theme" and now I'm annoyed because I can't figure out what to give. And of course we're at the place they registered with the least amount of things.
The boys may or may not have been there, I can't remember.
I think this is when the dream within a dream part happened and I "woke up" and thought, that's silly. I'm in Africa. I can't even give them their gift. Maybe I can send money.
Then I woke up and thought, A) The wedding happened many, many months ago. B) I wasn't invited, therefore I'm not obligated to buy a gift. C) Enough with the shopping dreams in Canada!


This morning I moved my head too suddenly to check what time it was and ended up feeling dizzy for the most part of today. Not completely dizzy, just mostly feeling "off", so we're taking it easy around here.

And a last bit of randomness...I have two new lovely "baby" sites I've been checking somewhat regularly. Check them out:
Lay Baby Lay {nursery/kid room designs. I adore pretty much every single "room" idea she posts.}
You can't call it "it". {a look at baby names of all sorts.}

And now it's thundering so that calls for a spot of tea.

3 comments:

  1. Dreams. that is funny, but also revealing. We must get together for a games night soon :) ok, as soon as I get there!
    We had a good laugh over baby Mater, so Izzy will take getting used to...keep us posted as it changes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw well I'm glad to be in your dreams :) Thunder and tea sound good to me!I just picked up a celestial tea called honey vanilla white (actually has black tea in it so now i'm wired) but it's delish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh. I just checked out those baby site. Me = hooked hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!