Saturday, May 12, 2012

24 weeks


This morning it was wet and rainy and cold and I wore jeans and a 3/4 sleeve shirt {is that what they're called?}. Then the sun came out and the shorts went on and the hair went up. 
Not much baby action to report on here. I feel him moving lots and lots and I'm just trying to get enough sleep and drink enough water and I've just come to accept that this baby will likely be another big baby. I just make 'em big. 
I bought a pair of black tights today to go underneath dresses & skirts that are a bit on the short side. They'll mostly be worn on cooler rainy days. 
And yesterday I pulled out all of the clothes my friend Irene gave {back} to me. It was cute going through all the tiny clothes that Noah and Jude both wore. 
I might acquire a baby swing depending on the swing and the price through a friend of a friend in the next few days. We'll see.
Other than that...not much else to report. Still growing. Still feeling pretty good. Can't wait to meet this little guy. 

5 comments:

  1. Big babies WOO! haha the chubbier the cuter they are! haha! Love that blue belt-wrap thingy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Big babies.
      And I just tied a scarf around me to give some waist definition. :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, Uganda is looking good on you, keep taking care of yourself and we'll have another 'super boy'! I hope your Mother's day was great lil' momma! Sorry we didn't connect at all :( love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful. You wear pregnancy well.
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!