Saturday, May 19, 2012

25 weeks


So I got a big surprise last night. A surprise baby shower! We had been planning for a girls spa night in for all the students on project here. It was a success - and just as it was all wrapping up, I was pulled into another room by Kelley to talk to me about something only to walk back out to the living room and all the girls were standing there with that gorgeous sign you see in the picture above with a bunch of gifts for me and le bebe. So sweet! I feel so blessed by these awesome girls.

So I'm 25 weeks and according to the fruit picture on the side bar I'm 6 months pregnant now and I'm carrying an eggplant baby! So cute.

I have another midwife appointment on Tuesday so I'll probably do a mid-week update this week as well!

3 comments:

  1. AWW WOW!!! That is sooo beautifully wonderful! I'm so glad you have wonderful women there who love you like they do :) Another fantastical photo of u btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How incredibly wonderful! Girlfriends are such a special gift all over the world!! I'm crying happy tears for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that your baby is now like an eggplant. It looks like green hair and reminds me of a veggie tales character!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!