Saturday, June 23, 2012

30


I'm thirty years old. I'm thirty weeks pregnant. With my third child.
Pretty cool.
Thought I'd do one of these nifty little pregnancy questionnaires. In case you care.


How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain: 10ish lbs.
Maternity clothes? Am I wearing them? Some. Mostly my regular clothes because I'm too cheap to buy anything new here. I am itching to find a couple more sundresses, though. That may be in the works this week.
Stretch marks? Probably. If the past has taught me anything, I find them after I give birth. Nothing major, though.
Sleep: Surprisingly good. Last night was a dreamy sleep except for the ridiculous birds on our roof this morning that sounded like animals in our attic. My kids of course slept in 'til 7:40 and the birds woke me up at 7am.
Best moment of the week: I'm not sure if it was the best of the whole week, but the other night I lay on the couch watching a movie and "holding" my belly. Mr. B was kicking and moving and it was a sweet thought to think that in less than 3 months I'll be holding him in my arms. Outside my belly.
Miss anything? My stretchy maternity brown culotte pants.
Movement: So.Much.Movement. Sometimes it feels like he's doing an Irish Jig inside of me. Sometimes I wonder if this is normal. Such spazzy movements.
Food cravings: Sugar. Peanut butter & chocolate.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only when I eat 6 homemade "timbits" in a row.
Gender prediction: I'm no gypsy, but I'm pretty sure the ultrasound revealed Mr. B in all his glory. {boy.}
Labor signs: Starting to get a lot more Braxton Hicks. Achy joints.
Symptoms: Heartburn has arrived. Slight shortness of breath these days.
Belly button in or out? Out/flat
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Mostly content. I do have two little boys running around here wreaking havoc. It's good. We're cool. I cope with humour.
Looking forward to: Nesting! Organizing our bedroom and setting up the baby furniture in our room.

That's it for the most part. My next midwife appointment is July 3rd I think.
30 weeks! I feel like once I hit the 30's I'm on the home stretch. Still at least 10 more weeks, but still. Crazy!
Also? I adore these earrings. I've never seen anything like them since I bought them at the craft market back in November.

2 comments:

  1. We have to shop there together :) for earrings! I will look again for those stretchy mat pants! You are sooooo lookin' good... and following my weight gain patterns too... funny how that happens! Cream up the belly...it will help the skin to be more elastic and shrinkable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I borrowed those pants! I'll take a look too. I think I gave things back in stages if that helps to find them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!