Sunday, June 24, 2012

moving, moving, moving

It's a fun stage right now. {in a lot of ways.}
Mr. B is moving a LOT. In fact, sometimes I feel like he rarely stops moving. Often it's quite spazzy, sharp movements, but recently he's introduced a lot of large-scale movements. Like turning. Or stretching. Or something. I grabbed Jamie's hand today and put it on my belly and he was all, "he's going crazy in there!" and that wasn't even an extremely active moment. 
Part of me wonders, what does this mean? is he going to be hyperactive? out of control? super active and sporty? but most of me is just enjoying this reassuring movement and not really reading into it at all.
I asked the boys if they wanted to feel the baby move and Noah said, "um no. not right now." haha. 
Jude said he wanted to put his face on my belly which is hilarious and so Jude-like. Eventually he put his hand on my belly but Mr. B did not acquiesce to Jude's presence and was quite still. 
Either way, I am enjoying feeling him move although at times he can stretch out and it's quite painful. 
I will miss this feeling some day. I am trying to bottle it up so I can remember this on those days...

3 comments:

  1. It is so precious to feel life inside you! funny boys, so different, so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stretching? where to? I love the total difference between Noah and Jude even in some simple response like your blog. Gosh I can't wait to see your kids and get to know them in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love it all. And your last post, super cool 30, 30 and 3 love it! You look great, and yes I love your earings, and the ones in the post before that too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!