Saturday, June 30, 2012

thirty ONE


o canada!
breaking out my patriotic side with this shirt. i finally gave in and bought some maternity clothes. this shirt is not "maternity" but it's long. so it works.
there are some strawberry cupcakes sitting on my counter awaiting slatherings of icing and hungry bellies. tomorrow. i will likely eat at least two.
tuesday i have my next midwife appointment. i think i'll run through my birth plan with her to see if and what i need to change if they are things that are just not applicable. we'll see.
and it may be my last appointment with michele. i'm not sure but i'll find out on tuesday morning.
and now? i will sleep. and hope that jude does not wake up for the third night in a row with a tantrum because he doesn't want to be in his bed any more and that he wants to eat. um, no. we do not each at 3am. just because you chose not to eat your dinner, does not mean you get to make the rest of us pay the consequences.
that's all.
{31 weeks! crazy!}

3 comments:

  1. HAAAHAHAHAHA @ Jude. But pretty crap for you I'm sure. Eat at 3am? its not a phase I could say I've really heard of, but defo interesting! And way to go on the O canada. O goodness, will you guys be back for next 1 July?!?!? That would be. incredibs. And keep us posted on the midwifery happenings. 31 weeks. wow. I feel badly for you that your joints are suffering, but you really do look radiant V. LOVERLY. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good idea to go over the birth plan!! that should help keep the flow of things going well! love the shirt too...Baby Blaise is really showing his size, while you are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you look beautiful!!! And you're in the 30's now! WOO getting so close so fast! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!