Saturday, August 4, 2012

thirty six


Thirty six weeks today!
A bit of heart burn. Feeling big. A bit more discomfort during sleeping, but my crappy foam mattress is working in my favour as it molds to my body and is more comfortable on my side. Lots of movement still from Baby B.
The boys are liking reading this book that Jamie's Nana & Grandpa sent over. It's cute and talks about some of the more common questions kids ask during pregnancy. At the end there's a page which shows the development of the baby and Noah really likes looking at this page.
It's our last day with Jamie's family before they head off tonight. It's been a combination of busy and relaxed and it's been great to have them here. I'm sure the boys will miss them as much as they'll miss the boys when they leave.
My belly is getting so big that I really only vary between a few shirts now as most show off the "under belly" that's really not at all that attractive.
We're heading out for some last minute errands like buying illegal DVDs and for Jamie and I to get some passport pictures to accompany the renewal of our International Drivers Permits that we'll send back with his parents.
It's crazy-town in here right now!

{1 week 'til I'm full-term. 4 weeks 'til my due date. At least 4 weeks until Baby B arrives! Hopefully no more than 5.}

1 comment:

  1. Haha "under belly" so funny. You look uber cute even if you feel big :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!