Saturday, March 10, 2012

15 weeks

So it could be the giant bowl of stir fry leftovers I just gobbled or the lack of exercise for a week and a bit or the increased amounts of sweets I've been eating, but gosh. I look about as big as I feel these days!
Don't mind the squinchy eyes - it was bright.


I seriously do feel a lot larger and I think I am, but now that we have water, I can exercise again because lo and behold...SHOWERS! 
I had a lovely morning with my friend Kelly at an amazing cafe where I had the best latte I've had since being here and a huge croissant. I bought 6 new (to us) children's books for the boys - I gave them each one (Peter and the Wolf & Peter Pan and Wendy) and am saving the others, possibly for Easter baskets or something. Oh and I also bought the most amazing bread from the cafe - filled and covered with whole grains and seeds. DELICIOUS. I could eat the whole loaf myself. But I won't.
It's amazing what a couple hours with a friend can do for your spirits! Thankful for friends here.


3 comments:

  1. Well that certainly looks like a "high" bump for stir fry ;) You look adorbs already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...cute bump! I've seen a few of them in the last few days!! Yay, for nice cafes and great friends! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so glad to hear you have water. Kept checking back on your other blog for updates. What a tough experiencw it must have been! You must be so glad yoy can shower again!

    Great to hear you found a nice cafe & got together with a good friend. Sounds like an amazing day!

    We havent told the world yet either, I am 12 weeks. Found it hard not to write on Facebook but now I kinda like that only friends know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!