Saturday, March 31, 2012

18 weeks


Lots of movement this week and I've drank more pop {that is going to change, don't worry} than I think I have in the past several years.
I told the boys that the baby can now hear things and if they put their mouth to my tummy they can talk to the baby. Noah's a bit shy, but Jude requested to "put my mouth on yo' tummy" and talk to the baby.
I'm getting really excited to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl. I've got my top four names of each gender. Currently they are unapproved by Jamie at this time. But it's really only a matter of time and persistence on my end before they are approved.
We're announcing the pregnancy this week via my other blog so that should be fun. I've got a super cute idea on how to do it. I'll post it here too of course. Stay tuned...

6 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! Cant wait for tge day i can wear jewellery again without havibg it "ooohed" & then yanked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, apparently the little one is the size of a sweet potato...so that explains the nice size increase. How does the name 'Spudnik' sound?? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so cute and pretty! I love the white skirt! You look like you're a floating torso in the picture hehe! Gorgeous :) I vote boy by the way! I wanna know the names!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that Jude! and persistence is key...

    by the way, you look amazing as always. you are one good-lookin' pregnant chick. love ya! and i think you need a little girl to teach all your amazing culinary skills to. you can raise a domestic goddess... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mel. :) If it's not a girl, then I'll just be raising amazing husbands-to-be who can woo their wife with amazing cooking. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!