Tuesday, March 27, 2012

organizing

I've been doing a bit of organizing lately. I organized my closet, Jude's closet and Noah's closet. I pulled out the suitcase sitting in the closet in our bathroom {we have a lot of closets} and took out all the baby clothes I brought over here with the intention of either using them {should we have a baby here} or donating them. It looks like I will probably be doing both {use them first, then donate}.
I ooohed and aaaahed over how adorable and tiny they all are and it turns out I've got a good set of sleepers from 0-6 months and a few onesies.


look how cute they are!

our house helper has been going on and on and on about how much she hopes it's a girl and how it will be like having her own daughter {um...not so much, but okay.} and gushes and gushes and part of me hopes it's a boy. Actually I would be thrilled to have another boy. I would be happy for a girl too, but I almost feel like I have to explain that in all honesty, I would LOVE to have a third boy. I just picture it for us. But a girl would be lovely and sweet so I feel excited to find out either way. I booked the ultrasound for April 11th at 9:30am and that's when we'll hopefully be able to find out if this little baby is a boy or a girl! Make sure to vote {on the side bar} for what you think/hope the baby will be.

I've also been doing decently on exercising several times a week. I aim for every week day, but usually it's more like 3-4 times a week. Today I did a prenatal pilates video and afterward felt good, but so so so tired and almost felt faint about an hour later when I was chopping up fruit and quickly ate it in the hopes that it would help. It did. Lesson learned. Eat something after working out.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, you really did plan on being prepared and I'm glad you did!! I too, would love another boy, but I'm thinking a bundle of pink would be just as rambunctious :) How could she not be??

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my calendar. Can't wait to hear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!