Friday, March 9, 2012

grouch

pregnancy hormones. they aren't pretty. at least not this time around. I honestly can't remember the other times feeling like this. grumpy at times, yes. but this?
I'm impatient. I snap at my kids and Jamie. I grumble {I try to keep the grumbling in my head - especially around the kids}. I yell - or at least I raise my voice a lot more than I have in the past.
blech.



I'm tired of feeling like this. Will this pass or will I be more easily frayed until the baby is born?
who knows.

also, we haven't really decided when to let the general public know about the pregnancy. close friends and family know. but yeah, we're keeping it off facebook/twitter/the interwebs for now.
that's all.
week 15 tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I wish it weren't so...the grumbling, but there are phyiscal reasons! Tiredness and stress really do play into everything, so with 2 active little guys, it's not surprising...AND no water! love you and wish I could give you a day off! Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!