Sunday, March 25, 2012

pregnant friends

I've always said I wanted to be pregnant at the same as a friend (or sister) and it just hasn't really happened that I've had someone growing right around the same time as me.
But this time?
There are THREE other close friends of mine who are also expecting within a month or two of me! AND there's a friend in Guelph who's expecting within a few weeks of me and another friend who is expecting almost a month after I am. And I'm sure there are others too!
I'm jumping for joy but also trying not to be insanely frustrated with the timing of me being here and them being there. No baby showers to throw for them, no cute photo shoots together, nothing. I'm here. They're there.
But what I am excited for is coming home in just over a year and all of us having our 7-9 month olds to introduce to each other. So I cling to that and the knowledge that God's timing is perfect and He has put me here and them there for a reason.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Vaness you couldn't have put it more perfectly. God timing and being content with it. Frustrations and discontentment can definitely take over if we're not satisfied trusting in God's plan. Something for me to take to heart a lot these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I think I know at least 2 of these people you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!